Search This Blog

Friday, November 13, 2009

Fabric Fix


Today I got my fabric fix. I got three yards of some fabrics that were on sale for $1.99 and also of the two black and whites. I'm hoping one of them will work on my latest quilt. I also couldn't resist buying at least one dotty fabric. I also got an open toe embroidery foot and some extra bobbins for my machine. I picked up my friend, Jenn, and we enjoyed the fabric stores as well as some sushi and a nice coffee on the way home. Now I just hope one of these fabrics works on the dotty quilt.

6 comments:

Brenda said...

I really like the middle b/w one with the big dots. where were you shopping? I've been trying to not shop these days and sew up what I have, but at those prices, it would be tempting.

Dianne said...

I love your fabrics, but especially the prices. It's great that you can get deals like that. Keep up the good shopping.

Gayle said...

These are beautiful fabrics...and the price is great!

Lily Mulholland said...

$1.99? You were VERY restrained! Glad you had a lovely time.

Libby Fife said...

Sounds like a wonderful day:) Really? $1.99? More, more, more!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.