Search This Blog

Thursday, December 01, 2005


After a few days off for visiting relatives and guests I got the twelve blocks done that I thought would be enough for the center of the quilt. I put it on the bed and thought it didn't look big enough. It did seem about the same size as the center of the last one though, so I put that one on the bed and placed the new one on top. I thought it looked pretty good. I may go with this size and nice wide borders. I am not sure I have enough of the background color for another row of blocks in each direction. It would be a real drag to do about eight of them and run out. Also I would like some of that color on the border too. Now I have to decide on what colors to do the borders and in what order. There will be a narrow yellow strip for sure and both other colors but how wide for each and in what order??

.
The first photo has way too much light so I closed the drapes for the second one

No comments: