I am at a bit of a standstill with my duvet cover because I think the part I have done with the stars is too small. It is only about 56 inches square and it needs to be about 85 inches square to fit the duvet. I think that borders that wide would dwarf the center piece too much. I may just call this one a lap quilt and start something else for the duvet cover. This time I will do a bit of planning and maybe buy some new fabric for it. Right now I am looking through my books and magazines to see what I want to do. I don't want a lot of small pieces and angled seams because it is going to be washed very often and the fewer seams the better.
Meanwhile, a person has to sew something so I made another bag. This time I used a set of gradated colors that I dyed awhile back. I like the look of it quite a lot.
Simba is feeling much, much better now. He will be going to live with his real owners very soon. We will miss him when he is gone!