Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Warmer Weather


The -40 wind chills have gone for the moment so I enjoyed my walk a lot more.


The snow is very deep in places though. You can see that I'm in to the level of my parka which is mid-thigh. We packed a trail on Sunday so I didn't bother with the snowshoes. However, near the top of the hill, the trail was blown in and this was the result. It's hard walking because in some places the snow is hard enough to walk on and the next step could be thigh deep. It is great exercise!

4 comments:

Clare said...

Brrr - that looks soooo cold.

greelyrita said...

Looks lovely to me! I love winter!!

Darcie said...

That is exactly how it is here, too, Joyce. I would bet that you're ready to trade in the snow drift exercising to some sandy beach exercising very soon!

Myra said...

Hasn't the last 2 days been wonderful Joyce!?! What a nice break... for now! 8-)

Hope you didn't get too bad of a booter there!