Search This Blog

Saturday, January 01, 2011

The Year's Work




Here is a rather poorly made collage of the quilts I finished in 2010. I didn't include bags and other things I made. On looking back, I may have spent more time cooking and travelling than sewing.

They are not at all to scale but you can get an idea of what I did.


This is the winner though. This is the one that won me a new embroidery sewing machine. After I took this picture I added dark blue rick rack between the dots and the red border. It was a hard one to give away but worth it in the end.

6 comments:

Myra said...

A very productive year you've had Joyce! Lots of houses built! You could give the contractors a run for their money!!! lol! 8-)

Rosalyn Manesse said...

Happy New Year! Congrats on winning the embroidery machine. And that's really a lot of house blocks!

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

I think that looks like an excelent year! Love all the house ones..and well done on the win, I'd be pretty happy with that as well! here's to a good 2011! Tracey

mathea said...

You must have cooked a lot then, because you have certainly made a lot of quilts as well! I love all your houses :-)

Marla said...

YOU have been productive! Nice, nice, nice!

Lily Mulholland said...

Great work Joyce. It's nice to look back on a year's work - especially when you've given most of it away. Congrats on the win too!