Search This Blog

Monday, April 17, 2006


I think I have finally nailed down (not literally) the arrangement. I found a piece of darker blue that I had dyed for something else and it looked better around the letters.
I want to thank Tonya on her Lazy Gal Qilting blog for the tutorial on the letters and the asterisks. They really add to the quilt. Micha loves the idea of having her name on her quilt.
There will be wide pink borders all around and probably blue binding. I might put a very narrow dark line between the yellow and the pink borders.

2 comments:

ForestJane said...

Wow, you have a lot of choices for layout posted here!

On this one, you have most of the white blocks up toward the top of the quilt - is that the part you were thinking would flip up and over the pillow?

I love her name there. :) She's going to really like her quilt.

Tonya Ricucci said...

You're welcome. I love how the asterisks look up there.