Six weird things about me? My family would probably say something like how are you going to limit it to only six???
1. I have to sit in my own chair at my own place at the table or I can't eat. My grandchilren think it's hilarous to sit in Gramma's chair and see the reaction.
2. If I am going to take a trip, I start packing months ahead of the departure date. I also have to be at the airport 4 or 5 hours ahead of departure time. When we move I need to pack so far ahead of the moving date that I end up unpacking and re-packing things many times.
3. I haven't been to a hairdresser for years - maybe 15 or 20. My daughter trims the split ends and the gray just has to stay.
4. I love the dark. When I was young we used to walk a mile to my Grandparents to watch the late movie on TV (yes I am old enough to remember not having a TV!) and we'd walk home in the dark with no flashlight. Sometimes it was so dark we literally couldn't see our own feet. We'd just aim for our yard light. Now I walk out to our studio in the dark and remember those good times.
5. I like winter, and we have a lot of it here. The air is incredibly fresh, everything is white and pristine and there is not much outdoor work so I get lots of sewing and quilting done.
6. I can't sleep late even if I have a late night. I am nearly always up by 6:30 or sooner. I enjoy mornings and am at my most productive then. Don't ask me to do anythig in the evening though and by 10:00 I am nodding off even if we have visitors.
Here is my family, children, children-in-law and grandchildren, who are not wierd at all.