Search This Blog

Monday, April 24, 2006

Six weird things about me? My family would probably say something like how are you going to limit it to only six???
1. I have to sit in my own chair at my own place at the table or I can't eat. My grandchilren think it's hilarous to sit in Gramma's chair and see the reaction.
2. If I am going to take a trip, I start packing months ahead of the departure date. I also have to be at the airport 4 or 5 hours ahead of departure time. When we move I need to pack so far ahead of the moving date that I end up unpacking and re-packing things many times.
3. I haven't been to a hairdresser for years - maybe 15 or 20. My daughter trims the split ends and the gray just has to stay.
4. I love the dark. When I was young we used to walk a mile to my Grandparents to watch the late movie on TV (yes I am old enough to remember not having a TV!) and we'd walk home in the dark with no flashlight. Sometimes it was so dark we literally couldn't see our own feet. We'd just aim for our yard light. Now I walk out to our studio in the dark and remember those good times.
5. I like winter, and we have a lot of it here. The air is incredibly fresh, everything is white and pristine and there is not much outdoor work so I get lots of sewing and quilting done.
6. I can't sleep late even if I have a late night. I am nearly always up by 6:30 or sooner. I enjoy mornings and am at my most productive then. Don't ask me to do anythig in the evening though and by 10:00 I am nodding off even if we have visitors.

Here is my family, children, children-in-law and grandchildren, who are not wierd at all.

10 comments:

Alex Warn said...

This Vichy product is formulated by using LHA, Glycolic Acid and Glucosylated Vitamin C. Central Heterochromia

Alex Warn said...

Here are some of the weight loss motivational tips that can get you on track and keep you on track of your weight loss. Keto Bodytone

Alex Warn said...

The best notebook computers are actually how powered workstations. They have the processing power to compile programs, compress media and to run the latest and greatest games. Most Expensive Laptop

Alex Warn said...

Anyone with a sweet tooth can tell you, avoiding confectionary and sweets may be the hardest part. Ultra Keto 360

Alex Warn said...

You're better off avoiding fasting altogether, unless you are taking part in a religious ceremony. Fast Burn Keto

Alex Warn said...

Some among the main herbal green teas that can be availed from market include lemon balm tea, lavender tea and chamomile tea. Ultra Keto Burn

Alex Warn said...

It is vital to recollect the principle cosmetics of Instagram clients. The general population on the informal organization is for the most part made out of records having a place with a genuinely vast age extend somewhere in the range of 14 and 40 years. Top Celebrity Snapchat

Alex Warn said...

Survey customers about your program, website, and app to continuously enhance your engagement platforms and set your online store apart from the package. Fluconazole Diflucan For sale

Alex Warn said...

She heads the Nutrition team in Mumbai and takes personal interest in each and every client of Cafe Nutrition. Aegis Vitality Keto

Alex Warn said...

One of the most important guidelines that a website require for a guest post is Quality. Kings of Kung Fu