Search This Blog

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Another Fungly Round


I decided that too much is never enough so here is the start of another round on the Fungly quilt.
This is another block from Collaborative Quilting. I had a couple of them in my parts drawer and they are really fast to make. I think it will need another busy round before another sashing in black and white. I might do another one from the same book, but a bit more consistent with the same background color on all of them. Or maybe not. Whatever else I do, the piano keys will be the last round before the narrow black and the binding. I think...

8 comments:

jovaliquilts said...

"Too much is never enough" -- that's one I'll be using for sure! Looks like you're having so much fun.

Exuberant Color said...

Every kid everywhere is going to want this one!

Andrea said...

It certainly is eye-catching ! Actually I love it. I was sorting out my fabrics yesterday as they were everywhere and every so often I'd come across one and think "fungly" to myself - lol ! I may yet take up this challenge.

Quilt Pixie said...

for such a scrappy quilt it has a real sense of unity to it. Its turning out beautifully.

meggie said...

I must be a big kid at heart, because I want one!!

Jacquie said...

i'm going to play fungly too when things settle down a bit...i actually have a box where i put ugly fabric. never thought there could be a use for it. it'll be interesting to see what happens.

Myra said...

Its looking great Joyce! Very colorful! 8-)
Is there a dent in your scrap bin?
Happy stitchings! 8-)

Katie said...

I really like how this is turning out and lots of fun too, huh?