Friday, August 15, 2008
This morning I put the borders on the scrappy quilt. I'll probably bind it with black. I'm not sure about the very diagonal block on the upper left but, following the fungly rules, I didn't change it.
I also sewed the binding on the Fungly quilt but I'll show it when I've sewn it down. (Don't hold your breath!) I used a green and purple fungly fabric for the binding.
It was about this time last year that we saw all the Monarch butterflies. Last year's pictures were taken on Aug 7th so they are a week later already. We have been going to the same spot every day for a week but so far we've only seen a few. We are still hoping.