Search This Blog

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Nine Patches


Here are the four patches made into nine patches. These ones are all sewn together since I took this picture. Now I need to make about 125 more four patches to use in the star blocks.
I am going to buy some template plastic to use instead of the tri-recs ruler unless I can find one in town today. I called a couple of places and they didn't have one. I may order one online but I don't want to wait that long to start on the stars. Call me impatient.

8 comments:

jodie said...

Ok Impatient!! It is looking good so far..... Jodie

Elaine Adair said...

This is looking so good!

Myra said...

Not impatient, just on a roll... 8-)

Libby said...

When your ready to work that what you want to do - that's not impatience at all *s*

Paula, the quilter said...

Nine patches! It must be in the air. My fav block. This is looking great.

Quilter Going Bananas said...

I like those 9 patches alot Joyce! You could put almost anything in the alternating blocks, huh? But the stars will look fantastic! QGB

Pam in KC said...

Have you considered using the Quilt in a Day Triangle in a Square Ruler? Of course if you can't find the tri-rec ruler this one may be tough to find as well.

Belle said...

Your blocks look very pretty!

Belle