Search This Blog

Monday, May 22, 2006


I have the Boys all assembled and ready to quilt. I was going to Put a narrow red border and a wide navy one but when I tried it out on the design board, I prefered this simple version. The dark blue will be the binding. The problem facing me now is how to quilt it. I quilted around all the letters on the other ones but I don't want to do that on this one. I was thinking of something continuous that would siginfy noise but I'm not sure what that would be. Maybe stars or a meander?

4 comments:

Tonya Ricucci said...

Wheee, wonderful job. You are so good at this.

Quiltgranny said...

Love the letters, and especially what they say! I can't think of anything that would do the quilting like you are saying, but I think that's a good idea. I'm not so good when it comes to choosing the quilting designs, I think. BTW, I've used the spray adhesive instead of pins, and I like it - beware, though of the hazards to your health of spraying it inside, as well as it gumming up your needle.

Lily Mulholland said...

What about cars, trucks and trains all over? Noisy for sure!!

You are so fast I can't believe it!!

Joyce said...

I love the cars and trucks and trains idea. If I can manage to do them free motion. I am not much into hand sewing. Stay tuned.