Monday, May 15, 2006
I went for the four teapots and I will make another quilt with the two left overs. Then I will only have to make two more. I want to try the lower case letters and to make the teapots tip in different directions.
I have quilted around the squares, most of the letters and some of the teapots. I'm not sure if it shows up in the photo but I have done a meander stitch coming out of the spout and all around the teapot on the lower right. I tried to make it look like steam. I am also going to use free-motion to quilt in a cup and saucer on each side of "IN A" to fill those blank spots. The binding will be the same blue as the borders.
Hopefully, I will finish it tomorrow because we are having company on Wednesday so there will be no quilting time.