Search This Blog

Saturday, May 13, 2006


This morning I finished sewing the binding on my wall hanging. I still need to block it. I am also thinking of putting my name on the bottom below the middle house where there is a bit of a wide purple space that I don't like. It seems to need something in it.
There are also a couple of letters in the names that I might rip out and re-do. I did them using free-motion and a couple of them could be better. All in all I am pretty happy with it. It is my first completely free-from attempt and it was a lot of fun. Stay tuned for more using this method.

1 comment:

Tonya R said...

Wow, you've machine quilted names and your location on it. You did a great job with that - I can read them all the way from over here. Wonderful job and even better that YOU enjoyed doing it.