Search This Blog

Saturday, January 17, 2009

All Shook Up Pieced


I finished piecing All Shook Up this morning. Now I have two quilts to put on the frame and quilt. The next order of business will be to make the backing for both of them. I was short one piece of batting but I got that yesterday so there is nothing stopping me now.



This is the book that we got the pattern from. It is called Six Halves Make a Whole by Susan Knapp and Mary Jane Mattingly for Quilt Branch. There are a couple more patterns in the book that I want to try eventually.

7 comments:

Myra said...

My goodness Joyce! You are just a little Speedy Gonzales aren't you!?! All the power to you! 8-)
Quilt top is wonderful!
Happy stitchings!

meggie said...

Fast work here!!

Anonymous said...

Love your color choice. Hope you enjoy the other patterns in the book.

Wanda said...

Great quilt top! It looks like candy and feels so warm! Wonderful

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful top.

Libby said...

What fun . . . . I'm always amazed at how quickly you work!

Linda said...

Hi Joyce, everything okay? It's not often you don't post every day!!! Hope everything is fine. Love your quilts.
Lurking Linda