Friday, January 09, 2009
Today I made a pillow sham. I'm not totally happy with it though. I forgot to take into account the shrinkage due to quilting and when I added the cording around the edge I lost some more. Also I'm afraid it's a bit wonky. The edging looks good but it's a bit stiff and I had lots of problems putting it on. I used the quilt binding and inserted some cording. I can't discard this one and make another because I used up almost all of the binding and most of the border fabric. Hmmm... maybe something completely different. I'll finish the other one and see how they fit but I'm not hopeful.