Saturday, January 31, 2009
Here are some UFOs that I have finished in the past month. This one had a seam that wasn't sewn properly, which I only noticed while I was quilting it. This little froggie agreed to sit on top of it so nobody could see it.
I quilted this one on the frame and hated it so spent several frustrating hours ripping it out again. Lesson learned: Don't try straight lines on the frame without using rulers. I re-did it on the regular machine. I don't enjoy it much though because I see where I had problems ripping.
This one was not really a UFO because I only started it a couple of weeks ago but it is finished completely.
This is the last quilt I finished before starting on the wall hangings.